WORKSHOP: "How to Valuate Dental Practices"
A unique 2 day program for those looking to better understand how to accurately and objectively appraise dental practices and/or develop an additional income stream
Ideal for: Office managers, Practice Management Consultants, Dental advisors/accountants, Brokers, and/or dentists/DSOs/companies who are BUYING practices
ADD $25,000-$100,000+ in income per year!
You will learn:
- Trends in the industry and why appraisals will be in high demand in the next few years
- How to valuate/appraise practices (learning a program called OPA that accurately & objectively determines Fair Market Value using current standards as opposed to outdated formulas)
- You will then be able to valuate on your own, or opt to license/partner with our turn-key system
- Can be done locally, regionally, or nationally
- How to (then) earn additional income by:
- Referring to brokers who sell individual practices
- Referring to consultants who recruit for DSO/group practices
- How to price your services
- How to network to get more business
Limited to 8 people per session – interactive, casual setting
On Day Two we actually do 4-5 valuations of real dental practices!
2019 DATES: April 4-5, 2019 (Th/Fri 9am-5pm)
July 25-26, 2019 (Th/Fri 9am-5pm)
Next Session -- early 2020 -- to be announced shortly!
LOCATION: New York City – (116 W. 23rd St., Flr. 5, New York, NY 10011)
Price: $1250 (includes 2 lunches and a happy hour at a local restaurant end of day 1
NOTES: This is not a CE program! Also, seats are non-refundable. If you need to cancel last minute, you will receive full credit towards another session (offered 3x/year)
To register / buy a seat:
- Go to: http://dentalworkshops.weebly.com/store/p19/%22How_to_Valuate_Dental_Practices%22_WORKSHOP_in_NYC_%28April_4-5%2C_2019%29.html
- Put in # of seats and go to CHECKOUT
- During CHECKOUT, if you have a COUPON CODE, put it in and hit APPLY. Otherwise, follow regular payment instructions