Dental Recruiting -- We can help your company hire SMARTER!
One area that has become frustrating, time consuming, expensive, highly competitive as well as somewhat unpredictable is HIRING...filling your open positions and needs with people who are
- a good fit for your company
- career minded (and stay with you long-term)
- already well versed and TRAINED within dental (particularly when it comes to sales and marketing). They have either taken/graduated from my unique "How to Sell to Dental Offices" workshop (considered the top dental specific training program in the industry) and/or I've worked with them directly while they have been in leadership/management roles with other companies
We have have a large DATABASE OF CANDIDATES (from all over the country) worked up and ready to go...
for all / any positions from Sales Reps to Special Markets to CEO.
ALL WE DO IS DENTAL
This is what we see in the dental industry right now:
- "Recycling" -- experience is good, but getting hired just because you've been with 4 other companies isn't a good enough reason to bring them aboard
- Leaving -- they gain some experience from you and then leave to go somewhere else for almost the same salary
- Experiencing high degree of turnover? What is that costing you financially?
- Have one or many open positions? Spending a great deal of time finding good candidates and then sorting through them?
- Tired of working with a "health care recruiter" who are "resume collectors only" and know little about or just DABBLE in dental (primarily focused on medical / pharma)?
Isn't it time to START HIRING SMARTER?
What do you NEED now?
Territory rep in Boston or San Diego?
Director of Marketing?
VP of Sales?
Special Markets director?
Director of Professional Relations?
Want to know if that RDH is also truly good at sales?
Currently, we have 120+ high quality dental focused candidates throughout the country!
When you work with us, you can be assured that we KNOW who we are sending to you. We aren't just sending a resume to fill a position. We are dental people...I am a 30 year dentist and business industry veteran. If I don't know your company well YET, I will, and I will then refer candidates to you that are a FIT for your product/company.
We have worked with our candidates before -- either directly before in previous ventures and/or they have already gone through the top industry sales training program -- "How to Sell to Dental Offices". I know what to ask them, and have seen them "in action" and they are recommended by me because it is clear they are SUPER candidates for the positions they are looking for. I am matching them up with their skills AND your company profile/philosophy. Simply put...it doesn't get much better than that!
Many of these candidates aren't even known by other companies or recruiters and aren't splashing their resumes around all over the internet. Some are already very successful in important roles in other dental companies and are not technically "on the market" but have asked me to "keep an eye out for them". Or, they are in between dental jobs due to downsizing or other reasons, and are excellent finds!
And, yes, I do GET PAID to do this for you. What you will find is that I am equal to, or even LESS, costly than recruiters that do nothing than submit a resume to you (and possibly speak to a candidate for 5 minutes on the phone).
I offer several agreement options -- customized to what works for you. Most of these are contingency based and some options would include discounts on compensations if you also are packaging other aspects of working with me at the Dental Sales Academy (training programs, M & A consulting, private business development, market research, etc.). We can also offer a FLAT annual rate if your want to work with us exclusively OR you have multiple positions you want us to fill and don't want to pay "per" hire.
The options are there for you....but when we send over the agreement, it will be a clean, concise and straigthforward one page document....easy to work with!
TO FIND OUT MORE:
Go to CONTACT US (on left menu on this website) and give a brief description of who you are (company) and your current recruiting needs, and I will get back to you IMMEDIATELY. You can also just call me directly at 917-796-4538
IF YOU ARE A LOOKING TO HAVE US ASSIST YOU IN FINDING A POSITION. PLEASE USE CONTACT US on menu or email email@example.com